Professor: Izuho Hatada
Assistant Professor: Takuro Horii
Post-doctoral Fellow: Sumiyo Morita
Assistant Technician: Mika Kimura
Assistant Technician: Naomi Terawaki
Graduate Student (M2): Takashi Yoda
Epigenetics gene switches are affected by environment. We study the relation between epigenetic mechanism and diseases and also try to develop epigenetic therapy using epigenome editing.
- Epigenetic regulation and common disease
- Mechanisms of epigenetic regulation
- Development of epigenetic therapy
Epigenome, Epigenetics, Common disease, Cancer, Development, Genome editing
- Horii T. et al. (2015) Sci Rep. 5: 8907.
- Horii T. et al. (2014) Sci Rep. 4: 4513.
- Morita S. et al. (2014) PLoS One. 9: e85477.
- Horii T. et al. (2013) PeerJ. 1: e230.
- Morita S et al. (2013) PeerJ. 1: e162.