Associate Professor：Satoshi Yoshida
Assistant Professor: Masakatsu Takaine
Post Doctoral Fellow: Mitsue Miyazaki
Assistant technician: Miyoko Kitayama
Our lab aims to understand molecular mechanism by which cells respond to extracellular and intracellular signals. We take multifaceted approach combining Biochemistry, Genetics and Imaging to reveal mechanisms of action of key signaling molecules such as small GTPases, protein kinases and phosphatases.
- A mechanism by which stresses activates Rho1-Pkc1 pathway
- Molecular mechanisms by which PP2A phosphatase is regulated upon stresses
- ATP homeostasis and cellular and ageing
Yeast, Metabolism, Signal transduction, RhoGTPases, PP2A phosphatase, Inostol pyrophosphates.
- Hatakeyama R. et al.,(2017) J.Cell Sci.130(6)
- Jonasson EM et al.,(2016) J Cell Biol. 212(1)
- Takaine M. et al., (2015) J Cell Sci. 128(15)
- Takaine M. et al., (2014) J Cell Sci. 15;127(20)
- Rossio V, et al., (2013) J Cell Sci. 126(19)
- Kono K. et al., (2012) Cell.150 (1)